Wednesday 20 February 2013

write about plans for a visit.


Hi, Tessa.
I’m writing to let you know that everyone of my family and friends are so excited for your visit. Also for check that everything’s OK.
I think you’ll enjoy so much Catalunya. On Saturday morning, we’re doing a bus tour in Barcelona because my parents really want to show you the capital; I think you’ll love it. After the bus tour we’ll have free time for go shopping and visit more Barcelona. In the afternoon we’ll probably go to Palamos, a little town front of the sea. There we’ll probably meet some of my friends, and we could either walk around the town. It’s up to you. I expect we’ll end up chilling with my friends on the beach.
On Sunday, we could get a boat somewhere. There are some typical coast villages around here, like Tamariu or Llafranc. There isn’t much to do in them, but they’re very pretty places that you’ll remind them forever. I’ll get some photos and you can have a look.
We’re going to pick up you at the airport tomorrow morning, so can you remind me what time does your plane arrive?
Looking forward to seeing you.
Cris

No comments:

Post a Comment